As I drove to work the other morning, thinking about what was in store for me, I happened to catch sight of the moon. It was a really great way for me to be mindful and do a mental gratitude list to melt away the impending stress:
· I’m grateful I have a job to go to and I can show up as the moon sets and the sun rises.
· I’m grateful I have my beach so close by…and other bodies of water nearby too. Calming.
· I’m grateful I drive past several ponds to and from work.
· I’m grateful to see the old man and his dog sitting outside his house, each and every day: rain or shine.
· I’m grateful that when I decide I want to eat an unhealthy meal there’s a Cook Out on my way home.
What are you grateful for today?
This is my last post until May. Time to unplug for a bit and focus on self-care. I also have some surprises in store for my return.